Having grown up near provincial South of France, I was always attracted to the old stone buildings so typical of the region. This painting is a very large “trompe l’oeil” depicting fields of lavender and poppies stretching into the distance, as seen through the window of an ancient stone building in this very region. The painting is naturally framed by the stone window. One can almost smell the fragrant lavender, as a light breeze ruffles the window curtain.
Lavender and Poppies
This painting is a very large “trompe l’oeil” depicting fields of lavender and poppies stretching into the distance, naturally framed by the stone window.
- “Lavender and Poppies”, delivered to your door.
- (International shipping now available.)
- 48″ x 59.8″ framed oil painting
- Original oil on canvas
- Designed with universal simplicity, ready to hang in any decor
- This painting is part of childhood memories on the Provincial South of France
- Original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity