This painting evokes memories of my childhood, when I often wandered along the wharves in my native town of Sѐte on the Mediterranean coast of France, admiring the fishing boats. It depicts a view from a window at sunset of three boats moored along an old wooden jetty, with a fisherman’s cabin in the background. The painting evokes a feeling of rest at the end of a day’s fishing.
- “After Fishing”, delivered to your door.
- (International shipping now available.)
- 40″ x 30″ framed oil painting
- Original oil on canvas
- Elegantly framed in a seamless matte white frame
- Designed with universal simplicity, ready to hang in any decor
- This painting was part of childhood memories on the Mediterranean Coast of France
- Original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity